Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ribbon Hats for Kate & Amanda

Ribbon hats and bouquets at showers must vary regionally. I had always thought that at a bridal shower, you made a bouquet so you had one to use during the wedding rehearsal. However, everyone at Kate and Amanda's shower seemed to want hats. Luckily, since there were two brides, I could do both. Now, I know the duties of a Flower Girl don't usually extend to the ribbon hats, but I have to say that if this whole professional bridesmaid thing doesn't work out, I really could be a milliner. My ribbon hats had veils, people, veils! And tissue rosettes. You go first class when you go with the Genius of Honor.

Example A: Kate and her mystery bride.















Example B: From my
ready-to-wear collection - a hat and a bouquet!


















Example C: Pensive Bridal Portrait



















Example D: Fashion Bride

No comments: