Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vintage Bride Wrapping Paper

Kate and Amanda will be married on September 5, 2008 in Wellfleet, Massachusetts. Kate's mother and aunts are throwing them a bridal shower at Kate's mother's home in New Jersey. Kate and Amanda aren't sure how they feel about wedding events that are too traditional or, as Kate would say, "too bride-y."

Knowing that they'll be opening presents covered in pink wedding bell paper, I decided to do something a little different that I know they will appreciate, and which will ring true to their personal style.

I found most of these pictures on Flickr and used software that came with my HP printer to arrange the images. I printed the images on regular white paper (if I had something nicer or more vintage-looking, I would have used it) and used them to cover the box. Voila! Wrapping paper and a conversation piece in one!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can not say enough how wonderful of a job you did with our Bridal Shower!! You're the best!!